If you have any updates for your club, send them to
| || |
|Club Name :||Coastal Cruisers Founded - 1986 |
|Address : ||PO Box 22001|
|Province/State :||Nova Scotia|
|Postal Code :||B4V 3A6|
|URL :||https://coastalcruiserscarclub.ca |
|Contact Name :||Brenda MacKay|
|Description :|| |
Formed in January 1986 by a dedicated group of
local car enthusiasts. The original name was "The Nova Scotia
Auto Hobby Club. "
The original objectives are still as important
1. To be a Family oriented club.
2. To maintain a Respectableimage in the community.
3. All members are encouraged to
participate in club activities. (even if you do not own a special
interest or antique vehicle, or it is not in operating condition.)
4. The Club would like to make events which will be enjoyable to all members.
After much debate, the name was changed in February 1995. The Coastal Cruisers have held a car show each and every Father's Day (Covid permitting) since our formation. (1986 - 2018) Each year a different charity benefits from a portion of show earnings. .
- Annual club dues: $30.00
- Monthly Meeting: We currently meet once every month at 7:00pm. The day and location varies; please email us for details.
- Each Tuesday evening, during the summer months, the club meets at the Dairy Queen on the corner of Lahave Street and Old Bridge Street in Bridgewater.
- The club also participates
in shows, cruises and social events thoughout the community.